Sun, October 9
History of famous Victorian monsters in an interactive game show format, followed by docent-led cemetery tour at historic Lombard Cemetery.
Monster Mash-up & Cemetery Tour
More details and purchase tickets.
Easy Way to Support LHS
When you order from Amazon Smile, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Lombard Historical Society! A simple way to give back to LHS without costing you a penny.
Just follow the link to Amazon Smile, specify Lombard Historical Society, and begin supporting LHS!
Carriage House Capital Campaign
Why did we expand the Carriage House?
- The Society received a $70,000 grant provided construction was completed in 2012. We met that goal on time!
- To bring this village-owned property into ADA-compliance
- To enhance our ability to tell Lombard’s stories through exciting and interactive exhibits
- To add the capacity to host classrooms of students, and to offer expanded tours
Why did the Village of Lombard give money to this project?
- Capital improvement of a village-owned property (sidewalks, sewer/water, and fire/burglar protection)
- The village has maintained the carriage house since 1980 when it was placed on the Maple Street property
- The Village also loaned money to the Historical Society..
I love Lombard! How can I donate to this project?
- Thank you! Visit our donation page for details.
- We are looking for $17,000 more to fulfill the loan.