We are really sorry to have to cancel this event, due to the beastly weather forecast. We feel that it would be a miserable and probably dangerous situation and that cancelling is the safest thing to do for all. We can handle a little drizzle but thunder and lightning are a no go. Unfortunately, with caterers, tents and actors, we can not wait until the last minute to make a final decision and it must be made in advance relying on the most recent weather information.
This has been a bad weather year for outdoor events in Lombard, but we hope to schedule this for next year - hoping for better weather...and a rain date!
Thank you for supporting the Lombard Historical Society and Kiwanis!